Members should check-in with your pass at the Fitness Center desk upon arrival. The following regulations will apply to all Community Fitness Center members:
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, including while engaged in exercise regardless of person or machine spacing. Any patron not adhering to this policy will be asked to leave.
- Capacity has been modified to allow 20 participants (10 people in the cardio area and 10 people in the strength equipment area) at all times.
- Reservations are required in advance and can be completed online. Members without a reservation will not be allowed to enter. If you need assistance making a reservation, you may call the Fitness Center at 847.496.6275.
- Member-Only Basketball Time has been suspended until further notice.
- Indoor walking has been suspended until further notice.
- Locker Room access has been suspended until further notice.
Members should not enter the facility if they have any COVID-19 symptoms. Members must be free of any COVID-19 symptoms for at least 72 hours before entering the facility.