District Forms & Permits
Visit our Online Registration site to create a household, view our frequently asked questions, and/or register online. All forms below are PDFs. To download them, you will need Adobe Reader installed.
Registration Office Forms
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
To submit a refund request, an Application for Withdrawal Form must be submitted. Telephone requests will not be accepted.
- All approved refunds will be applied as a household credit unless otherwise requested on the Application for Withdrawal Form.
- If another form of refund is requested, a $5.00 processing fee will be applied.
- If requested, approved refunds will be made via check for cash or check payments, and will be refunded back to the original card number used for credit card payments. Please note, refunds via check take 10-21 days to process.
- Approved refunds of less than $10.00 will only be processed as household credits.
- Refunds are not given for special events, trips, or one-day programs unless the event in canceled by Palatine Park District.
- Refunds are not given for passes or memberships.
- Some programs have separate refund policies and will be noted next to the program information.
Volunteer Application & Waiver
Volunteers must complete and submit a Volunteer Application and successfully pass a criminal background check. Volunteer applications are available at any Palatine Park District facility and on the Volunteer Opportunities page.
Rentals, Parties & Permits
Planning a wedding, family reunion, birthday party, retirement celebration, meeting, or group gathering? The Palatine Park District has the perfect venue for your next event. Whether you’re looking for an intimate setting at our golf course clubhouse, an outdoor shelter with considerable open space, or a performance space with an auditorium capacity for 400+ guests, our parks and facilities have just what you are looking for!
Special Use Permit
Special Use Permit Application must accompany a park or facility rental agreement form and be submitted with the rental agreement to the park or facility scheduling staff for review. The special use permit application will be forwarded to the office of the Executive Director for review and pending approval. The application must be filed with the Executive Director not less than fifteen (15) business days prior to the scheduled use. The review and pending approval will be determined within seven (7) days after formal filing or after approval by the Park Board of Commissioners where applicable. Special use permit applications will not be accepted in advance of rental reservations.
Affiliate Registration Forms
Palatine Community Baseball & Softball (PCBS)
PCBS is an affiliate of the Palatine Park District. The volunteer staff provides Palatine and its surrounding communities with the opportunity to participate in youth baseball and softball. For baseball, PCBS offers programs from age 5 through age 18, covering programs from T-ball through Colt. For softball, PCBS offers programs from age 6 (1st grade) up through adult, covering programs from NCAA Div III through the Women’s Division. PCBS volunteers coordinate play in over 2,200 games on 29 different fields during a season.
Special registration forms and separate payment are needed for the following:
Turkey Trot • 2 & 5 Mile Run
Celebrate your holiday with Palatine Park District Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot at Harper College. Runners may choose either a 2 mile race, 5 mile race, or 100 yard dash (for children 10 and under only). Harper College provides an excellent heated venue with indoor bathrooms and comfortable gathering areas are available for family and friends post-race.Event Information & Forms