Natural grass softball and soccer fields are located throughout the District. The District also has two outdoor synthetic turf fields at our Celtic Park location. Spring and summer field requests can be submitted beginning January 2 and fall requests beginning June 1.
Before a field permit can be issued, renters are required to provide a season game schedule, team roster, provide payment, and provide a certificate of insurance listing the Palatine Park District as additionally insured.
The number of Park District athletic fields are limited, as a result, request for use of all fields will be prioritized as follows:
- Park District sponsored programs or events
- Park District Affiliate programs or events
- Resident Groups/Resident Teams (75% must reside within the Palatine Park District boundary)
- Non-Resident groups or individuals
Rental fees are due before usage is to begin. There is a 2 hour minimum for all rentals.
- Residents/Resident Teams (75% must reside within the Palatine Park District boundary) – $50/hr
- Non-Resident – $60/hr
- Residents/Resident Teams (75% must reside within the Palatine Park District boundary) – $100/hr
- Non-Resident – $120/hr
- Lights – $35/hr
Palatine Park District