150 E. Wood Street • Palatine, Illinois 60067 • 847.202.5222
Cutting Hall Performing Arts Center offers residents of Palatine and the surrounding area affordable live entertainment, as well as an opportunity to share their talents and resources in the performing arts. The 431-seat auditorium was built in 1928 as part of the original Palatine High School and is named after the first principal, Mr. Charles S. Cutting. The facility showcases various theatrical productions, film screenings, dance recitals, choral performances, band concerts, and more.
Cutting Hall Box Office
For tickets call the Cutting Hall Box Office at 847.202.5222 or order online. Show titles and performances are subject to change without notice. The box office accepts cash, check, Visa, and MasterCard payment. The online convenience fee is $1.50 per ticket. No refunds or exchanges. All ticket sales are final.
Box Office Hours
(one hour prior to performances)
Closed: November 23
For questions about the Cutting Hall Box Office, contact Box Office Manager Amanda Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.496.6340.
The historic Cutting Hall Performing Arts Center seats 431 and is an ideal venue for a theatrical production, concert, cultural event, seminar, business meeting, graduation, or wedding. Featuring a theatre sized projection screen along with state-of-the-art lighting, acoustics and sound technology, Cutting Hall is capable of facilitating a full range of performances and events.
- Full operational theatre
- Theatre sized projection screen with high output video projector
- Wireless connection for portable computer to projector and sound
- Yamaha CL5 Digital sound console, CD, Blue/Ray DVD player. Mini-input for iPod or MP3 player
- Vocal and instrumental microphones, handheld wireless microphones, wireless body-pack microphones
- House sound system, portable medium sound system, large full rock band concert sound system
- Nine overhead microphones
- ETC Gio lighting console, ETC Source Four Ellipsoidals, ETC Source Four Revolution Intelligent Lighting, ETC LED lighting, Altman Fresnel lighting
- Motorized fly system
- Wireless Clear-Com Communications
- Rehearsal room
- Men’s and women’s dressing rooms
- Scene shop
- Fully staffed Box Office and Services
Palatine Park District
Cultural Arts Coordinator
Palatine Park District
Box Office Questions? Contact Box Office Manager Amanda Baker at email@example.com or 847.496.6340.
Cutting Hall Performing Arts Center
150 E Wood Street
Palatine, IL 60067