Opened in 1988 as the Community Park Amphitheater, the Fred P. Hall Amphitheater was renamed in 2002 in recognition of former Executive Director Fred P. Hall for his 31 years of dedicated service to the citizens of Palatine. The amphitheater is located on the southwest corner of the Community Park campus just west of and accessible from the Palatine Rd. Family Aquatic Center entrance. This outdoor live entertainment venue hosts free concerts, movies, recitals, and ceremonies throughout the summer. In addition to the Park District hosted seasonal entertainment offered this venue is available to the public for rental.
The Sounds of Summer concert series will returns with a new line-up of exciting entertainment. All performances are FREE so pack a picnic, pull up a lawn chair and enjoy your summer evenings at the Fred P. Hall Amphitheater, 256 E. Palatine Road. Performances begin at 8:00 pm and run approximately 90 minutes.
The Fred P. Hall Amphitheater is an ideal venue for live performances, church services, corporate picnics, and ceremonies and offers lawn seating ideal for groups of up to 2500.
- Fully operational outdoor performance shell
- State of the art light and sound capabilities
- Wired microphone system suitable for ceremonies and live performances
- Portable theater size projection screen with high output video projector with DVD, Blu Ray Player, and laptop capabilities.
- Multiple sound system capabilities for hosting small acoustic to full concert performances.
- Men’s and women’s dressing room
- Light and sound technicians on staff
For information on renting the Fred P. Hall Amphitheater contact Jeff Greene at 847-991-5138 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
256 E. Palatine Road
Palatine, IL 60067