Palatine Park District will launch a virtual programming campaign beginning this May! Registration will open on Friday, May 1 through Palatine Park District’s website with program details and virtual classes will commence on Monday, May 4. Classes will be available for all ages and will offer fun, exciting, educational outlets during shelter-in-place. There will be a variety of classes offered ranging from Adult Fitness to Youth Programming. Many free classes will be available, and all classes will be below $25. Classes will be held virtually via Zoom Video Communications.
Get your gear ready so you can easily connect and enjoy your virtual programming! Below are some tips to help you connect and get the most out of your virtual program:
- Close all other apps besides Zoom.
- Make sure your electronic device is up to date, pending updates can slow your connection.
- Disconnect from any VPNs.
- If using a laptop, plug in your wall charger.
- Please remain muted, this will help maintain good audio quality for all.
- Limit the number of devices using the same internet connection.
For more information about this programming, contact Assistant Superintendent of Recreation Colleen Palmer at 847.496.6232.