We can’t predict the weather, but we can improve the way the Palatine Park District communicates weather-related closings and field conditions.
The District is using Rainout Line to give our community the most up-to-date information on field status, special event updates, pool closures and facility operations.
Finding Rainout Line information and updates is easy. Options include:
- Click on the District Information Menu and select Weather Closings
- Search Palatine Park District
- Palatine Park District Mobile App
- Click on District Alerts & Conditions
- Click on Field & Facility Status
- Calling the Rainout Line hotline at (224) 219-0007
No matter what the weather, the Palatine Park District continues to provide safe, enjoyable, and affordable parks, programs, and recreational facilities, enhancing the quality of life for all residents!
If you have any additional questions, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org