At this time, we are not offering any volunteer opportunities. Thank you for your support.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Coaches MUST be Available for the Entire Season
Palatine Amatuer Football Association
Recruiting coaches March -July
Play begins in August
Little Celtic Soccer League
Recruiting coaches January-March
Play begins in April
PCBS House Baseball & Softball
Recruiting coaches February-April
Play begins in April-June
- Clerical Assistance
- Environmental Stewardship
Palatine is looking for enthusiastic individuals and groups, of all ages, who are interested in serving the community with their time and talents.
Park District volunteers are vital to the success of many of our programs and events. Without your help it would be difficult to meet the needs of the community. Hours are flexible and whether you can help for many hours or only a handful, your contribution is important. We appreciate our volunteers and the time they give to the community.
Why Get Involved
- To make a difference in your community
- To share your time and talents
- To develop your skills and interests
- To promote well-being
- To stay active and involved
- To meet new people
- To have fun!
Corporate Social Responsibility: A concept whereby companies integrate social and environmental concerns in their business operations and in the interaction with their stakeholders on a voluntary basis.
Employees who volunteer their time to company service projects believe their service:
- Benefits them personally
- Improves their ability to perform their work duties
- Improves their ability to cope with job challenges
- Develops contacts and skills that can be used on the job
- Improves self-esteem and sense of pride
Benefits of demonstrating corporate social responsibility:
- Altruistic intentions–good global citizens
- Means of recruiting, motivating, and retaining employees
- Customer and public relations
How Palatine Park District can help:
We can assist in organizing company service projects which demonstrate your company’s mission, values, and philosophy.
- Environmental Beautification Projects (plantings, landscaping, etc.)
- Stable Stewardship
- Corporate Clean Up Projects (graffiti, trails, parks, etc.)
- Special Event Assistance (community events, performances, races, etc.)