Winter/Spring Registration Began: Monday, December 4, 2023 at 8:30am
Winter/Spring Registration Began: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 8:30am
Not sure what district you’re in? Click the link below and just enter your address into the search bar. Once you find your address click on the “layers” tab and filter for Park District information.
How to Register
Seasonal Program Evaluation
Did you recently participate in a class, program, or camp at Palatine Park District? Complete a seasonal program evaluation to help us with future program planning.
Passes & Memberships
Palatine Park District passes and memberships are non-refundable.
Palatine Park District key fobs will be issued for all passes and memberships, including walking track, gym, turf, golf, and fitness.
Before a key fob can be assigned and distributed, the following must take place:
- A household must be created in the Palatine Park District registration system, either online or in person.
- Household members ages 18 and older must each prove residency with a current Illinois driver’s license or state ID at one of our registration offices and must have a photo taken for our system before their key fob can be distributed.
- Household members ages 4-17, accompanied by an adult from their household account, must each have a photo taken for our system before their key fob can be distributed.
- All members over the age of 18 must sign the waiver when purchasing a membership.
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
To submit a refund request, an Application for Transfer/Withdrawal Form must be submitted. Telephone requests will not be accepted.
- All approved refunds will be applied as a household credit unless otherwise requested on the Application for Transfer/Withdrawal Form.
- If another form of refund is requested, a $5.00 processing fee will be applied.
- If requested, approved refunds will be made via check for cash or check payments, and will be refunded back to the original card number used for credit card payments. Please note, refunds via check take 10-21 days to process.
- Approved refunds of less than $10.00 will only be processed as household credits.
- Refunds are not given for special events, trips, or one-day programs unless the event is canceled by Palatine Park District.
- Refunds are not given for passes or memberships.
- Some programs have separate refund policies and will be noted next to the program information.