Daily* • 9:00am-dusk
*Beginners only (12 years and under) on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 9:00am-2:00pm.
Skate Park Rules
In case of emergency, call 9-1-1.
Important Note: Skate Park at Margreth Riemer Reservoir Park is unsupervised and participants use the park at their own risk. Skate boarding, inline skating, and biking are all high risk activities. Use extreme caution.
- It is highly recommended that all users wear proper protective equipment including helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, etc. during all activities.
- Supervision is highly recommended for children under the age of 12.
- Palatine Park District is not responsible for loss, theft, or destruction of any personal property brought to the skate park and reserves the right to close the skate park at any time for any reason.
- All users are responsible for inspecting equipment prior to use to ensure that it has not been vandalized and is safe.
- Do not use if there is damage to the facility surface.
- No skating when surface is wet or during routine maintenance periods.
- Abusive, profane or foul language or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed.
- Modifications to the facility surface or features are not allowed. No personally owned ramps, boxes, or other devices may be brought into the facility.
- No gang activities (including display or possession of symbols, hand signals, soliciting membership, intimidating or threatening any individual, wearing or displaying colors or items of dress, etc.).
- No glass objects or containers allowed in the facility.
- This is a drug-free/alcohol-free recreation area including smoking, e-cigarettes and any tobacco products.
- No pets allowed in the skate park.
- All Palatine Park District ordinances apply.
- Failure to adhere to skate park and Palatine Park District regulations can result in loss of facility privileges.
Skate Park Location
Palatine Park District