The Skate Park is located in Community Park on Palatine Road. The Skate Park is unsupervised and skaters skate at their own risk. Skating is a high-risk activity and can result in severe injury.
Monday-Saturday* • 9:00am-9:00pm
Sunday • 12:00pm-9:00pm
* Beginners only (12 years and under) on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 9:00am-2:00pm.
Skate Park Rules
- This facility is for skateboards without handles and in-line skates only, except for the designated hours (Saturday 9:00-11:00 am, and Tuesday/Thursday 6:00-8:00 pm) when bicycles, scooters and skateboards with handles are allowed.
- The following safety equipment is highly recommended, helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards.
- Children under 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Skating in wet or icy conditions is prohibited.
- Food, drink, and gum must be consumed outside the Skate Park. No glass containers allowed.
- Use of Alcohol and or Smoking is prohibited.
- Appropriate language and behavior are required at all times (i.e. be courteous to others, observe skate etiquette; no swearing or fighting, keep noise to a minimum).
- No tagging, graffiti, or stickers are allowed.
- Inspect the premise and equipment before use. Report broken equipment or unsafe conditions to the Park District, 847.991.0333.
- Call 911 for emergency assistance.
Skate Park Location
Palatine Park District